Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Empty
PostSubject: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:57 pm

"It's 2015, three years after 2012," The small girl whispered, her voice quivering. "Most thought the world was going to end, therefore they all prepared for it. But, boy, were they wrong." A scream, a flash of crimson, dead silence.
"It's 2015, three years after the vampire infestation," The man spoke, his old voice cracking with age. "Society has changed much since then. Vampires have completely overcome the human population. All live in-" His words are cut off, a gasp, dead silence.
"It's 2015, the year everything changed," The young vampire murmured gravely, her red eyes downcast. "We've overrun the human population and now our kind is at bay. Sources of blood are becoming harder and harder to find. We've been breeding the humans for about six months now, but not many are seeing results. We have areas set up for raising the human children, but they won't reach adulthood for years. Many have now resorted to hunting animals, but that will never satisfy their cravings.
"Since we are immortal, we can't die. Therefore, blood-deprived vampires have undergone a horrible transformation. They've turned into animals, lacking language, intelligence, even reason. They're all blood-thirsty monsters, resembling bats more than anything. There have been more and more cases of attacks recently and no one knows what to do. The authorities are trying to keep it under control and the government is trying to keep it under wraps, but neither is working too well. However, most people are going about their daily lives, unaware of the chaos. I don't know if they're ignorant or just stupid, but whatever it is, they're in danger." A pause. "But then again, we all are." A short gasp, the crackle of flames, a scream, dead silence.

Rules:
-Follow the rules to avoid getting kicked out or not being able to join. (Warnings will be issued)
-This is a semi-literate roleplay, but I do expect correct grammar and such. No one-liners, either.
-Use some sort of OOC (out of character) and BIC (back in character). [Suggested use of OOC: (( OOC post here! ))]
-Do not roleplay, kill, majorly wound, ect., someone's character without permission.
-No god-modeling.
-Character age must be in this range: 6-19
-No posting OOC without roleplaying in the same post. If you need to discuss something, PM each other.
-Nothing inappropriate. That means no swearing or sexual stuff. If you absolutely see the need to swear in a roleplay post, please PM me and I'll look over it, either approving and denying it.
-Respect others. If there's drama, move it to PM or another thread.
-No big happenings without my permission.
-Violence is allowed and encouraged, but if I find your post to be too graphic or get a complaint, I'll ask you to edit it.
-Have fun and enjoy yourself! If you have any complaints or ideas, ANYTHING, please PM me, thanks!

Current stuff:
Season: Spring
Time: Evening, sun has set
Weather: Clear

Form:
Name:
Appearance: (Be detailed in your description or post a picture)
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Kin:
Significant Other:
Other:
Roleplayer:

Note: The plot will begin once people join and everyone gets a feel for the roleplay. I feel the need to establish the society first before jumping right into the roleplay because it may leave people confused.

If you have any questions, PM me.
Note: If you don't understand the basics of the roleplay, since I wrote it very oddly, please, please PM me to ask about it. I'm not going to attack you for asking.

/Pre-Part 1, begin

Last edited by Dew Drop on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Characters   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:58 pm

Name: Stelline
Race: Vampire
Appearance: She’s albino. Therefore, she has white hair, pale, pale white skin, and looks very fragile, like a porcelain doll. Her long hair is cut in layers and she has side bangs. She doesn’t usually put her hair up, in truth she dislikes it that way, but she will if it’s necessary. She occasionally gets embarrassed by her paleness, but it’s less noticeable now that she’s a vampire. Like all vampires, she has traditional red eyes, but they’re bright red. She’s also very slender, but by being pale and slender, she thinks it sends off the feeling that she’s anorexic. Her brother is always assuring her that she’s wrong, but she still acts self-conscious. Typically, she’s caught wearing skinny jeans and T-shirts with wild patterns on them.
Personality: To be determined once roleplayed
History: As a kid, Stelline was always made fun of, due to her being albino. Her other brother, Braeden, would always comfort her, as she was constantly crying, and so now she’s used to being babied by him. She’s become stronger as she’s gotten older, but she tends to lean on his shoulder when needed. Her parents died when she was about twelve, right before the vampire invasion, so her brother has been taking care of her since then. Their family was pretty wealthy, so both can go to school normally.
When the vampires first appeared, Braeden and Stelline hid away from everything, not wanting to get turned. However, about nine months ago, Braeden was turned. Once that happened, Braeden hid Stelline away deeper into their apartment, never letting her go outside, in fear of her getting turned or killed. However, after living that way for so long, Stelline couldn’t stand to live that way any longer. For days, weeks, on end, she begged Braeden to turn her, but he continuously refused. After months of trying, she finally lured her brother into attacking her, which turned her.
Kin: Braeden - Brother
Significant Other: Open…?
Other: She’s living a much happier lifestyle since she was turned, which was a few months ago, but she’s now mysteriously drifted apart from Braeden. She can’t understand why, they were so close before…
Roleplayer: Dew Drop (Megan)

Name: Braeden
Race: Vampire
Appearance: He has black hair and dark red eyes. He’s very pale and fragile-looking, like Stelline, but he looks sturdier and not as sickly. He’s not very self-conscious about how he looks, unlike Stelline, even though she calls him emo all the time. He also like Stelline, he likes wearing skinny jeans, but prefers less crazy colors and patterns. He likes to stick to dark colors and simple patterns.
Personality: Stelline is pretty much his whole life, so he plays the part of the overprotective brother. He’ll think of her before himself or anyone else. He dislikes being around other people and is pretty anti-social. When he as to associate with others, however, he usually keeps to himself. He’s got that I-hate-you-and-could-care-less-about-whatever-the-crap-you’re-doing attitude, so he’s extremely rude and uses sarcasm as if it’s another language.
History: He had a rough past. Since his sister, Stelline, is albino, she was always being made fun of. The bullying would never stop at school, no matter what she did, so he took up the part of being the understanding, compassionate older brother. He would always comfort her whenever she was crying or sad and, as the years of that went on, he became more and more immersed in the role. And, as the years went on, Stelline leaned on him more and more. Soon, it was a basic part of his daily life.
The role deeped, however, once their mother died. Since they had no contact with other relatives and their father was gone, they were completely alone. Braeden then had to take up the role of taking care of Stelline and himself. It all worsened when the vampires took over. They had to live in hiding and he hated it. He hated having to sneak to the store, sneak to the bank, sneak everywhere. And, after years of that, he was caught in the spell. Turned by a random homeless person, it devastated him. He couldn’t hide it from Stelline, either, because she guessed it right away. He was ashamed and he hung in despair for a few days, until he realized the benefits. He could go outside normally now and Stelline would never have to risk it. From then on, everything was peachy, until Stelline started asking him to turn her. Horrified at the thought, he refused, time after time. It went on like that for a few months, until he attacked her, turned her. After that, he’d never forgive himself, never…
Kin: Stelline - Sister
Significant Other: Open?
Other: Unable to face what he did to Stelline, he’s begun distancing himself from her.
Roleplayer: Dew Drop (Megan)

Name: Braelyn
Race: vamp
Appearance: Crly bronze hair that hangs to her waste, dull red eyes but they will righten when soemthing very amazing happens. she is pale, of course, and has a few freckles. Her height is about 5'6. She is very self consious. So she will freak out about a hair out of place, even though she is extrordinaryly beautiful. She dresses casual, but girly.
Personality: Not completley girlygirly, but just girly. She has a place in her heart for sports. Shes competitive, espieciallly when it comes to guys. luvs em'. She is also sensitive and shy, but she has a stubborn side and also a strict side. She is english so she has an accent.
History: she grew up in leystone, england, were she went to private school because her father was very wealthy. Her mother died giving birth to her little sister, who is in juvey, which will later be explaned why. her dad doent give a care on what she does, and she hasnt seen him since 2014, when her butler turned her into a vampire. And shortly after that she bit her sister. Now, she is looking for someone to just someone to be with forever.
Kin:Camisha
Significant Other: not yet...
Other: Hmmm not much
Roleplayer: bubblykristin (KRIZTIN!)

Last edited by Dew Drop on Fri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:59 pm

Reserved for any future needs.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Form:
Appearance: Crly bronze hair that hangs to her waste, dull red eyes but they will righten when soemthing very amazing happens. she is pale, of course, and has a few freckles. Her height is about 5'6. She is very self consious. So she will freak out about a hair out of place, even though she is extrordinaryly beautiful. She dresses casual, but girly.
Personality: Not completley girlygirly, but just girly. She has a place in her heart for sports. Shes competitive, espieciallly when it comes to guys. luvs em'. She is also sensitive and shy, but she has a stubborn side and also a strict side. She is english so she has an accent.
History: she grew up in leystone, england, were she went to private school because her father was very wealthy. Her mother died giving birth to her little sister, who is in juvey, which will later be explaned why. her dad doent give a care on what she does, and she hasnt seen him since 2014, when her butler turned her into a vampire. And shortly after that she bit her sister. Now, she is looking for someone to just someone to be with forever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:14 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
Form:

Accepted! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Dew Drop wrote:
BubblyKristin wrote:
Form:

Accepted! Very Happy

yaya
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 pm

((I was thinking of trying this but before I do I have a question. You mentioned in your form that all vampires have red eyes so do all of our vampire characters have to have red eyes? I was just wondering before I filled out a form and whatnot.))
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:54 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
((I was thinking of trying this but before I do I have a question. You mentioned in your form that all vampires have red eyes so do all of our vampire characters have to have red eyes? I was just wondering before I filled out a form and whatnot.))

((Honestly, I'm not sure myself whether I really want to do this rp or not. I can't really remember the plot I had planned out. xD /shot

Anywho, yes, all vampire characters have red eyes....And sparkle. LIKE BAMBI. 8D Naw, kidding. xD But yes, all vampire characters must have red eyes. It's fine if they wear different colored contacts all the time, though.))
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:51 pm

((this would be a fun rp, but we need a way to get in started))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children   Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black and White Genealogy - Artificial Children
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: Roleplay-
Jump to: