Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)

Go down 
+2
AshleyxApplesauce
BubblyKristin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Empty
PostSubject: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:00 pm

"Welcome to SeaView High. Highschool of the famous, future famous, and normal students. If you must, please fill out your reigistration form at the front desk in the office. Over 1,500 students go to this school, so dont hope that you will be remembered so easily. You will get your schedules on your first day at the esembly. Make yourself comfortable, but not too comfortable, because here are the strictly given rules of your new school, SeaView High. Im Mrs. Denslow, have a good day."

School Rules-

1. No running, skipping, jogging, galloping or any form of movement except walking in the halls.
2. No fighting
3. NO contact between oppisite genders will be made but hugging, and simple kisses. NO MORE THAN THAT.
4. Graffiti is strictly probitited.
5. Shorts lenght must be at least 2 inches above knee. NO shorter. Shirts must go atleast 1 inch below waist. For guys, must have shirt on at all times except for swimming in P.E. Shorts must be 2 inches above or lower for length for boys.
6. have to have shoes on.
7. No being in the hall during classes unless you have a hall pass.
8. LEARN.

Roleplay Rules-

1. Keep it PG 13. Kissing, Hugging, is fine. No gross stuff.
2. If a charactor is gonna die, or get hurt, the 0other charactor must have permission to.
3. Talk in (()) When we start and your OOC.))
4.Cant really think of more, so just have fun or whatever.
5. Oh and if you read the rules, put SeaView High Forver somewhere in your form.
6. you can have up to 3 carries!
Form-

Name-
Gender-
Grade- 9-12th
Age- must be atleast 14. They can get held back up to age 20.
kin-
eyes-
hair-
other looks-
talent- (if they have one)
personality-
other-

Current Occupations- CO

Dance is coming up! Ask who you want to go with and get ready!

Last edited by BubblyKristin on Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Name - Marizabeth Lorraine.
Gender - Female.
Grade - 9th.
Age- 14.
Kin - Dad abused & left her. Mr. and Mrs. Lorraine adopted her legally; little sister Emmy Lorraine, age 3.
Talent- She's intelligent, plays acoustic guitar, and sings.
Personality- She's shy when you first meet her, and very self-consious at first because her mother died when she was born and her father abused her and left her on the side of the road. A woman picked her up and raised her with her family. Emmy is not her real sister, but considered real sister.
Other- She is very pretty but doesn't think so because her dad told her she was ugly when she was little and hit her. She gets hit on alot, and is one of those girls that people seem to like until they get to know her. Razz
SeaView High Forever

---
I was already editing because I wanted people to know her looks anyway. I added more about her looks also; I like to be detailed. I hope you don't mind.

Looks
Hair: She has long 'scene' hair. It's very light blonde, or 'platinum blonde', with black underneath. It reaches down to her stomach; she's been growing it out for awhile. Her bangs are black and partially cover her left eye.
Eyes: Blueish-gray. (Like me! Very Happy)
Height: Short! About 4'11"
Weight: Very thin; 79lbs. It's because of her childhood, but she's steadily gaining! Very Happy
Skin: Very pale.
Clothing: Bright colored shirts. She likes odd clothing like flannels. Bright colored skinny jeans. She always wears something to cover her arms. (Reason revealed during RP.) She loves silly socks, and her shoelaces never match. Very Happy

Last edited by AshleyxApplesauce on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I can ;D)
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:43 pm

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:
Name- Marizabeth Lorraine.
Gender- Female.
Grade- 9th.
Age- 14.
kin- Dad abused & left her. Mr. and Mrs. Lorraine adopted her legally; little sister Emmy Lorraine, age 3.
talent- She's intelligent, plays acoustic guitar, and sings.
personality- She's shy when you first meet her, and very self-consious at first because her mother died when she was born and her father abused her and left her on the side of the road. A woman picked her up and raised her with her family. Emmy is not her real sister, but considered real sister.
other- She is very pretty but doesn't think so because her dad told her she was ugly when she was little and hit her. She gets hit on alot, and is one of those girls that people seem to like until they get to know her. Razz
SeaView High Forever

i just added a few more things, so you might want to take a look.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Name- Victoria Marvil (People call her tori)
Gender- female
Grade- 9th
Age- 15
kin- Justine, but Justine is adopted.
eyes- Bright blue. Wears clear contacts but people think there blue colored because of her eyes.
hair- Brown and 3 inches abover her waist, side bangs.
other looks- ears pierced, tanned, usually has a manicure done, skinny. Average heigth.
talent- She can sing and act.
personality- Sensitive but tries not to show it, Pretty nice, outgoing, shy when she has to perform. Caring, nonalthletic.
other- SeaView High forever She isnt the most aware of her singing talent, but she knows she can act, because she has been in 2 movies.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Name- Jemimah Satrenos (juh-me-muh suh-tre-nooss)
Gender- Female
Grade- 9th
Age- 14
kin- 8 year old sister, Johnna. Mother named Jodi. Father named Jeff.
eyes- Green
hair- Shouldar length. Light brown, with slight blond streaks. Is naturally curly, but she straightens it before she goes any where.
other looks- Slim. Average height.
personality- Jemimah is somewhat flirty. She is hyper and tends to say crazy things when you get her talking. She is incredibly social, although some people will consider her shy- if she finds no body intresting in the room she is in to talk to.
other- usually wears skinny jeans. and a white jacket that she got at pacsun. i'll find a picture if you like
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Name- Evolia Shadyhigh -Ee-vole-ee-uh, Shay-de-hi-
Gender-Female
Grade- 9th
Age- 15
Kin- An older brother named Wodahs -Real name is Joshua, age 16- And a little brother named Charmy, -Real name is Noah- Orphans.
Eyes- Dark brown with flecks of green
Hair- Straight brown down to the waist. The brown looks like it has a silvery coating.
Other- --SeaView High Forever--She likes to wear baggy jeans, black shirts, and tennis shoes. Listens to her ipod and is aways seen with a notepad, sketching away. She isn't in to dating, but can be seen hanging with a few guys as friends. Evolia gets a VISHOUSLY high temper when someone tells her Espio looks pink, and that'll usually set her off in an endless stream of rants and threats. Another thing is how she loves to be late for class and diliberately makes bad grades.
She has frail wrists, a little on the pale side when it comes to her skin, and triangular face.
Talent- Draws well and likes to sing.
Personality- Tomboy all the way and a complete Sega fangirl. She'll seem shy at first, but once she knows the routine at the school she's in, she's daring and tomboyish as the next guy er, girl. Known to be friendly and loyal around her close friends, and may seem unreachable as a mate, but she also has a tender romantic side as well. Just make sure she doesn't realize you know that, or she'll end up hating you for eternity.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:59 pm

whisker wrote:
Name- Jemimah Satrenos (juh-me-muh suh-tre-nooss)
Gender- Female
Grade- 9th
Age- 14
kin- 8 year old sister, Johnna. Mother named Jodi. Father named Jeff.
eyes- Green
hair- Shouldar length. Light brown, with slight blond streaks. Is naturally curly, but she straightens it before she goes any where.
other looks- Slim. Average height.
personality- Jemimah is somewhat flirty. She is hyper and tends to say crazy things when you get her talking. She is incredibly social, although some people will consider her shy- if she finds no body intresting in the room she is in to talk to.
other- usually wears skinny jeans. and a white jacket that she got at pacsun. i'll find a picture if you like

you forgot something important...
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 pm

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:
Name - Marizabeth Lorraine.
Gender - Female.
Grade - 9th.
Age- 14.
Kin - Dad abused & left her. Mr. and Mrs. Lorraine adopted her legally; little sister Emmy Lorraine, age 3.
Talent- She's intelligent, plays acoustic guitar, and sings.
Personality- She's shy when you first meet her, and very self-consious at first because her mother died when she was born and her father abused her and left her on the side of the road. A woman picked her up and raised her with her family. Emmy is not her real sister, but considered real sister.
Other- She is very pretty but doesn't think so because her dad told her she was ugly when she was little and hit her. She gets hit on alot, and is one of those girls that people seem to like until they get to know her. Razz
SeaView High Forever

---
I was already editing because I wanted people to know her looks anyway. I added more about her looks also; I like to be detailed. I hope you don't mind.

Looks

Hair: She has long 'scene' hair. It's very light blonde, or 'platinum blonde', with black underneath. It reaches down to her stomach; she's been growing it out for awhile. Her bangs are black and partially cover her left eye.
Eyes: Blueish-gray. (Like me! Very Happy)
Height: Short! About 4'11"
Weight: Very thin; 79lbs. It's because of her childhood, but she's steadily gaining! Very Happy
Skin: Very pale.
Clothing: Bright colored shirts. She likes odd clothing like flannels. Bright colored skinny jeans. She always wears something to cover her arms. (Reason revealed during RP.) She loves silly socks, and her shoelaces never match. Very Happy

i think i know why she covers her arms...

Last edited by AshleyxApplesauce on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry, but I was editing my quote, cause I want Aeron to have the scarf. I didn't edit your writing Bubble! :P)
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:03 pm

(Hey we some guys too....)
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:21 pm

Name- Wodahs Shadyhigh
Gender- Male
Grade- 9th
Age- 16
kin- Evolia and Charmy
eyes- Green with flecks of brown
hair- black and spikey, but he likes to put red streeks in it.
other- He dresses more like a gangster or punk- Ripped jeans, muscle shirts, leather jackets, and lots of rings.
talent- He can cook.
personality- Challenging and protective over his family, Charmy and Evolia. Once you get to know him, however, he'll warm up to you and can actually be fun to hang with.
other- SeaView High Forever

((By the way, since Charmy is too young to go to this school, would it be ok to play him randomly? Like, outside of the school or on a cell phone once in a while?))
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Crap! Sorry. I had to come and right it so I forgot to put it. 'Seaview high forever.'

Redmoon> Sorry to ask, I feel kinda stupid, but how do you pronouce Wodahs?
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 am

Can I make a guy character, or am I limited only to one character? If so, then I'll delete this form, but if not...Cool xD

Name - Aeron Vandicamp.
Gender - Male.
Grade - 9th.
Age- 15.
Kin - None.
Talent- He likes to write and draw.
Personality- He's really quiet, and kids think he's weird. He's a really sweet kid, though, once you get to know him. He's self-consious, much like Marizabeth, but he had a good childhood. He's also very very clumsy.
Other- He has a deep voice! xD He's bisexual, so he gets made fun of for being a 'fag'.
SeaView High Forever!

Looks
Hair: Black, straight, and long; but not too long. To the end of his neck. Smile
Eyes: Bright green, and surrounded by eyeliner.
Height: He's tall, 5'10"! Very Happy
Weight: He's thin also, 140lbs. Tall and lanky, dude. xD
Skin: Normal skin tone. Not pale, not tan.
Clothing: He's usually wearing black, but his favorite color is neon green, so he wears quite a bit of that. He always wears a hoodie, even in 90 degree weather, and skinny jeans that sag so you can see his boxers, lol. He loves to wear a zebra-striped scarf, which leads people to assume he's as straight as a circle. XD

Last edited by AshleyxApplesauce on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I put a form in. Durrr. xD)
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:21 pm

whisker wrote:
Crap! Sorry. I had to come and right it so I forgot to put it. 'Seaview high forever.'

Redmoon> Sorry to ask, I feel kinda stupid, but how do you pronouce Wodahs?

its fine.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:39 pm

((You guys can start roleplaying))
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:43 pm

((Wodahs is pronounced Woo-dahs. Like, WOOO! And then Daaaaah with an S.... Very Happy ))

Evolia Shadyhigh, standing silently and hestitant by the huge lockers of the hall ways, grimaced at the schudual in her hands.
"God, MATH, first period.." She thought bitterly, and looked up at the door leading to her classroom. She hated school, and she didn't want to go in.
Her long, brown hair with a bit of mottled silver glinted in the sunlight flooding from the huge windows near the roof, she flicked a stray strand back over her broad-ish shoulders and sighed wearily.
"Man...' was all she could think, imagining herself walking into a class full of punks; in her blue hoody with the Sega logo emblazed across the chest area and with all the Sonic characters below, her baggy, green jeans, and a small, silk bag hanging from a pocket chain containing her cell phone. She imagined them jeering and giggling at her, a tall, slightly skinny and brown eyed creature among those who thought they looked better.
"Ok, E. You can do this," shje muttered to herself, " Just go..."
However, Evolia didn't move.

Meanwhile, Wodahs Shadyside was leaning agents a tiled wall in the boy's restroom, skipping the first day of school as usual.
" What's the point? I want to enjoy my freedom," He would say when his little sister, Evolia, would lecture him severly on leaving her alone when he should be in class with her. At the thought of Evolia, he smiled and closed his green eyes. She would be fit to burst, but ahh, he loved it when she got angry. Besides, the little Sega-Fan girl just couldn't stay mad at him.
" I'm her brother, after all," he thought.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Name-Jake
Gender- male
Grade- 10th
Age- 16
kin- tori and
eyes- bright green with flecks of gold
hair- dirst blonde, same style as justing bieber.
other looks- he has a small tan. His height is 6'0. straight teeth, and a good style.
talent- (if they have one) Hes an actor. He has been in many major movies, so hes famous.
personality- Hes kinda rude, only ecause hes tired of girls attacking him. He is sweet deep down, but it takes certain people to make him happy. He acts normal he knows he is famous.
other- Like i said, hes pretty famous, and he has een in many big movies.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:43 pm

((Er, hate to bring this up, but what about the other role play?!))
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

((idk... i am not sure what to do on it!))
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm

((Ok...Well...We starting here or what?))
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Aeron Vandicamp slowly walked into the school. Not because people assumed he was gay by taking a glance at him. Not because he was often made fun of. Not because he was on drugs. Because he had something on his back.
Upon his back sat Marizabeth Lorraine; a petite girl with very long 'scene' blonde and black hair and pretty blueish-gray eyes. Though she felt like a princess, she was obviously scared to death; you could tell by her high-pitched squeal. This is the reason Aeron is walking carefully and slowly.
Aeron is Marizabeth's only friend. She doesn't like people much, because of her past. Marizabeth attracts ALOT of attention though. Many boys refer to her as hot, beautiful, gorgeous, bangin', and all those other words.
Aeron thinks she's pretty, but could never think of dating her. He's more into boys, but he hates being made fun of for it.
Aeron flipped his long black hair out of his eyes and continued walking.
"Ew, there's that fag. Look, he's even got a zebra-striped scarf. Homo!" someone said quite loudly.
Instead of yelling back, Aeron simply ignored.
He's used to this.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm

((The first page of this rp is messed up. i dont no what happened.))

Jake stepped out of his limozine and breathed in the salty sea air.
It was the first day of this school year, and the school had just been remodeled, making sawdust takover his beloved salty air. He looked around at the new students and the old ones. After his driver pulled away, he headed for his locker.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Name- Scarlet Alexandra Williams
Gender- female
Grade- 10th
Age- 15
kin- Her parents (not in RP) No siblings she's an only child
eyes- really pretty emerald green
hair- smooth straight and black bangs over on the left side of her face just barely touching the top of her eye
other looks- normal weight about 5'5 tall mostly wears T-shirts and jeans. Sometimes long capris if it's warm enough and hi tops sometimes sandals. She doesn't wear much make up except concealer if she has a pimple and chapstick she also paints her nails. medium skin tone not tan not pale
talent- drawing writing reading
personality- Is mostly shy but can talk to others sometimes she likes music, anime, and animals and some other things
other-

not done I'll add more later......
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:08 pm

((excepted))
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Evolia blinked, trying to clear her mind and focose on the class ahead. Looking out the huge window, still hesitant on entering the class room, she saw many kids starting to walk up to the school. Her insides squirmed.
She listened to some kids near her window start making fun of some guy slowly walking along...And her anger flared like a hot candle. Damn them! She hated preps and bullies like she hated Robotnik getting a name change.
The remembrance of Sega made her look down at the one glove she was given by her little brother, who she fondly nick-named Charmy. It had an inprint of Shadow the Hedgehog on the back of the hand area, and she rubbed it agents her cheek comfortingly.
"Let's hope I can keep it together, Shadow..."Evolia whispered to the glove nervously. She was use to talking to the glove, despite people nick naming her Michale Jackson for the glove, but she fought like a harpy over the merchindice her little brother made for her.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Jake walked into his first class, seeing all the new and old students. And a fat teacher...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)   SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SeaSide High (Roleplay obviously)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next