Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Webkinz Account

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 am

I've been thinking.... I feel as if I have to many webkinz. It hurts me, alot. Now I hate being alone, cause when I am I'm always thinking of my webkinz... always thinking that I have to many...
Now last evening my eyes hurt, and I felt like I was going to puke, so my mom told me to go lay down. So I did on the couch. I started thinking about webkinz, and then it hit me: I don't have to get any more if I let my webkinz account expire.
Yeah.
So I woke up this morning, and now I keep thinking: should I let expire? I still got a good year untill Feb. untill it actully does expire, but I'm really wondering if I should. I don't exactly enjoy the website as much as I used to, but well the site gets kinda boring. I'm just still thinking what I should do.
Please help! Should I let my account expire, or should I let it continue by getting more webkinz?
PS: I have 96. 8 don't have tags.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 am

that is alot compared to me, i am not really getting webkinz that much anymore. But there are some i really want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 am

Hmmm That is a lot of webkinz I have like 50 something, but I don't want to let my account expire. I've actually been going on more lately because of kinzville park. It's so much fun! Here's my advice take a break and see if you want to go back. If it turns out you do then do so. If not well then don't. just take a break from buying them for a bit.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:08 pm

and if I do cut my collection I might take them off my shelf and put them in a see-threw plastic tub in my room. Of course I'd take them out when I play with them and such, and my favorites would stay out for good.

is that a good idea?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:47 pm

whisker wrote:
and if I do cut my collection I might take them off my shelf and put them in a see-threw plastic tub in my room. Of course I'd take them out when I play with them and such, and my favorites would stay out for good.

is that a good idea?

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just try to limit yourself. Try to only buy the ones you really really really want if you must buy some.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:52 pm

i think i'd feel better that way. but now i must figure out someway to tell my mom
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:14 am

well now webkinz doesn't even WORK on my computer. >.< maybe its not meant to be
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:35 pm

Wow that seems like too many webkinz to let your account just expire..
Umm yeah i agree. you should take a break and then go back to see if you really want to keep playing.
If you don't.. if you know someone, like a little kid or something who would want it, you can always give the account to them Smile
I havn't really been on webkinz very much recently.. but i go on youtube constantly xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 am

that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:57 am

My account expired. I'm kinda sad, but I never went on it anyway. Sad
I still keep my animals. If you don't play on it, you should, but I love the stuffed animals so I could never give 'em away.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 am

Yeah I was on for a bit recently hanging out at kinzville park other than that it's kind of boring because I've done everything already. I've gotten the crown of wonder, played some games, did some jobs, did daily activities, did some charm forest stuff (although I don't really get anything good so I don't really bother anymore, I've done a bunch of stuff in my rooms. Mostly now I visit kinzville park, clubhouse, sometimes room games daily activities newspaper.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 am

I was thinking, if I get rid of one of my ones without tags, (most likly give it to my friend) I can get a new with a tag to let my account go on for another year.
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 pm

whisker wrote:
I was thinking, if I get rid of one of my ones without tags, (most likly give it to my friend) I can get a new with a tag to let my account go on for another year.
That could work
But whatever you wanna do
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

I heard something recently that webkinz accounts don't expire anymore.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:09 am

My accounts expired now.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Really? I heard on webkinz that they don't expire and as long as you played in a year you can go on with some restrictions. I also heard about this thing where you can bring back friends with expired accounts. I'll have to look up more information....

Ok so appently if you played in the last year you can still log in with an expired account. However you cannot go to the trading room, send kinzpost gifts, or buy a party box.

There is another thing where you can bring back people with expired webkinz accounts. A person with an active account can request this code. I guess you enter the code in somewhere and you will be allowed to play for 30 days free. Apparently the inviter gets rewards.

If anyone needs me to get a code sometime I could do that for you.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

I havn't been on it but it should be expired.
Does it cost to get a code?
EDIT: Logged on and it said I could continue playing, but with restrictions.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:06 pm

I don't see that ad anymore though but I think what you did is someone with an active account gave thier code to a friend or something but now I think they changed it to not expiring accounts as you just saw.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 pm

That makes me loads happier.
I have an ebay gift certificate, so I'm thinking of getting a webkinz code for one of mine that doesnt have one
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh that sounds cool. But have you ever wondered if people who steal tags sell them on ebay? I guess not though considering you have to be 18 to be on ebay unless the parents are in on it which I doubt.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 am

Yeah my mom has an ebay account so thats what I'm gonna use.
One time I went into some store like 2 years ago and they had a whole bunch of webkinz but most didnt have tags.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

That's sad Sad It sucks that people do that.

Just wondering what type of plush do you have (species)? I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:56 am

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Like do have a cocker spaniel or a dalmation you a black cat or a frog or a kangaroo or a rabbit or a goldfish....You know what type? What kinds?
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am

I know for a fact my account has expired. I think that if you don't go on it anymore, like I don't, then you should let it expire. If you still go on your account, then don't let it expire.
I still kept all my stuffed plushies though. Smile

And I would still do ANYTHING to have a Sherbet Bunny. Though now, I don't care if it doesn't have a tag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Webkinz Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Webkinz Account   My Webkinz Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Webkinz Account
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next