Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Empty
PostSubject: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:43 pm

I'd really like to bring it back, but I'm leaving it up to you guys. Decide please.

Also, if SoG doesn't return, I will be leaving. I lost the link, again, and when I came back on, I found some things that....rubbed me the wrong way. Due to that, I've made the decision to leave if we don't restart SoG. If SoG does come back, I'll only be sticking to SoG to roleplay and manage it. Now, I don't want everyone to wail to bring SoG back just so I'll stay, because I honestly think that's just wrong. If SoG comes back, I'll be looking for more than one line of roleplay, no chat(unless you have a roleplay post in the same post as the chat), and semi-literate-ness.

Okay, so I leave it up to you guys.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:27 pm

OF COURSE! that was my favorite rp ever! I have ideas for my new charactors based on people i know accept ill make them older.

But just wondering, why would you leave just because this rp is gone....?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Dew Drop wrote:
I'd really like to bring it back, but I'm leaving it up to you guys. Decide please.

Also, if SoG doesn't return, I will be leaving. I lost the link, again, and when I came back on, I found some things that....rubbed me the wrong way. Due to that, I've made the decision to leave if we don't restart SoG. If SoG does come back, I'll only be sticking to SoG to roleplay and manage it. Now, I don't want everyone to wail to bring SoG back just so I'll stay, because I honestly think that's just wrong. If SoG comes back, I'll be looking for more than one line of roleplay, no chat(unless you have a roleplay post in the same post as the chat), and semi-literate-ness.

Okay, so I leave it up to you guys.

Oh that's really sad Crying or Very sad Yeah I've looked through some of the old posts there too and I admit some make me cringe. I do truelly wish that in a way we can put PP behind us and start over here with a clean slate. I hope that can become one of the purposes of this site. I was thrilled that you came back to us but I guess I failed sadly Sad. I suppose any emotional wounds you have cannot be fixed simply by a new website. I was even thinking about and considering making all of the Previous PP users Admins so this can be OUR site. If you do happen to go please don't cut your ties with us completely. It would truely break our hearts to never hear from you again (Let us not have a repeat of the Missrandom incident *sob* Crying or Very sad ) We could totally never bring up anything that bothers you and try to forget the problems. Again if you do wish to leave that's your decision and we all have to respect that no matter how hard it is. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm

@Bubble and Catty: I'm not leaving because SoG might not come back or because of PP. It's because of some things that I found on here that just, like I said before, rubbed me the wrong way. I am also not planning on making a repeat of Missy, you'll still be able to contact me though other sites, so don't worry. And I'll still chat and stuff on SoG, if it comes back, I'll just be staying away from the main forums, except Roleplay(of course) and maybe Other Websites, Entertainment(anime and manga *drool*), and Creativity.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm

okay... i guess that works. Im just scared about losing more of my friends after missrandom, and one of my RL friends left too, so im really going through alot right now... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Dew Drop wrote:
@Bubble and Catty: I'm not leaving because SoG might not come back or because of PP. It's because of some things that I found on here that just, like I said before, rubbed me the wrong way. I am also not planning on making a repeat of Missy, you'll still be able to contact me though other sites, so don't worry. And I'll still chat and stuff on SoG, if it comes back, I'll just be staying away from the main forums, except Roleplay(of course) and maybe Other Websites, Entertainment(anime and manga *drool*), and Creativity.

Oh I see that doesn't sound so bad, But if you are having a problem with someone/something on the board. I would appriciate it if you would tell me. Not to pry or anything but I could try to fix the problem. I don't want anyone getting hurt on this site. I could delete something, Talk to the user, close the topic, or even ban the user (I don't have to ban them permently but I can though). So if any one of these would help please let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
Dew Drop wrote:

Oh I see that doesn't sound so bad, But if you are having a problem with someone/something on the board. I would appriciate it if you would tell me. Not to pry or anything but I could try to fix the problem. I don't want anyone getting hurt on this site. I could delete something, Talk to the user, close the topic, or even ban the user (I don't have to ban them permently but I can though). So if any one of these would help please let me know. Smile

It's not about any one member and it's not something that can be solved by a ban or talk to a member. It's a deeper, more personal thing that lacks the qualities to solve, so I apologize about that.
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Well, I guess I'll bring SoG back for Bubble, but anyone can join once it's up. Also, don't expect it anytime soon, as I'm SHUPER busy the next 2-3 weeks and need to make some major changes to the plot of SoG. (I reread it and saw how sucky it was. xD) So, uh, yeah.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Yeah I know what you mean sometimes I read my previous posts and think "OMG why did I say that?!" I used to be so stupid!
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
Yeah I know what you mean sometimes I read my previous posts and think "OMG why did I say that?!" I used to be so stupid!

*Nods knowingly*
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Yes I am sad because the problem was technically my fault. If I hadn't mentioned the anime skins none of this would have happened. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 am

catlvr2 wrote:
Yes I am sad because the problem was technically my fault. If I hadn't mentioned the anime skins none of this would have happened. Sad

It's not that, either, so don't feel bad.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Dew Drop wrote:
catlvr2 wrote:

Oh Well then is there some other problem lurking about that I don't know about then. Not to pry or anything but is there a topic I should lock/delete/look at?
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:35 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
Dew Drop wrote:
catlvr2 wrote:

Oh Well then is there some other problem lurking about that I don't know about then. Not to pry or anything but is there a topic I should lock/delete/look at?

*Shakes head* Like I said, it's not something you can solve. It's improved since before, though.
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Change of plans. SoG will not be coming back at the moment. I'm currently developing a new roleplay for all of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Dew Drop wrote:
Change of plans. SoG will not be coming back at the moment. I'm currently developing a new roleplay for all of you. Smile

Sad awww... Whats the new one about?
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:24 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
Dew Drop wrote:

Sad awww... Whats the new one about?

Don't be sad, I think it'll be much, much better than SoG. You'll just have to wait and see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:00 pm

...And it is complete. :]
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:38 pm

i just really liked SoG. I wish there was still PP.

I only come on here every once in a while cuz no one else is ever on...
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:54 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
i just really liked SoG. I wish there was still PP.

I only come on here every once in a while cuz no one else is ever on...

Ah.

Well, I'm hoping maybe more people will be on from now on. I'm really looking forward to roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:46 pm

on my rp, people made forms but they arent rping...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:50 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
on my rp, people made forms but they arent rping...*sigh*

I may make a form. We'll see. Razz I don't want to spend the majority of my summer on the computer, so I'm trying to distance myself from it.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:03 pm

lolz me too, but ill never be on anywayz bcause my cousins form pittsburge ar coming!
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:15 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
lolz me too, but ill never be on anywayz bcause my cousins form pittsburge ar coming!

You aren't gonna be on anymore? D:
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:18 pm

no ill be on but not like 24/7 like i was on pp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates   Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shades of Gray will be returning? + Updates
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: