Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Grandma's Dog...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

My Grandma's Dog... Empty
PostSubject: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:29 pm

As you might know already, since I've mentioned before on Plushie Pals, my Grandma's dog named Whitley used to be mine. She was a Shih Tzu, and she is also twelve years old; which is pretty old for a dog.
Well, Whitley got stolen a week ago. I haven't been on in awhile, or I would have told you before, but there were things going on...So yeah.
Anyway, I'm really sad. Whitley got stolen out of my grandma's yard. We know this because she is too small to jump the fence, there were no holes dug in the whole yard, the gate/fence was closed and is all secure, and she is not in the house or anywhere in the yard.
She used to be my dog until I had an allergic reaction to her. My allergies were dormant until I was three years old. We had to give her to my grandma. She took amazing care of her. I'm sad that's she's gone, and I'm really mad at the person who took her, whoever it may be. It's wrong to take a dog that belongs to someone. Whitley couldn't have run away either, because the door is always shut and windows are also. She also knows better; she is trained.
So, if you could wish or say a prayer for my grandparents; that their dog will come back, I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much<3
-Ashley
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:54 pm

I'm so sorry Ashley I prayed. I hope that their dog comes back that must be horrible. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 am

aw i hoped the doggy comes back... espieccially for your grandparents, and because i luv shihtzus to death. I have one named pongo. I prayed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am

This... made me burst out in tears. It makes me think of someone... *sigh.* I feel your sadness Ashley.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Thanks guys. Sad
And Kristin, I remember Puma telling me about your dogs, I love Shih Tzus too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:
Thanks guys. Sad
And Kristin, I remember Puma telling me about your dogs, I love Shih Tzus too Very Happy

they are adorable, sweet, and love you always.

pongo is licking my foot... Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 am

Man now I'm sad about... eh someone else.. cat

Bubble> My cat Buddy licks my feet to.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

" Owch, thats harsh. My uncle Lee-jay had a cute wolf dog from Japan, and it got stolen nearly the same way. I feel for you, Ashley, and probably know better than to say forget it and move on, because that stuff isn't nearly as easy as getting a new pet. I lost a chinese sharpei, and he was my best friend too, then my mom told me to forget about it and move on!" Mad
" I mean, how dare she!?

" Uh, but anyway, try your best to find it. I can't tell you had your post made me feel." No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Grandma's Dog...   My Grandma's Dog... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Grandma's Dog...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: