Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How was your summer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

How was your summer? Empty
PostSubject: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:04 am

Anyone do anything interesting? sunny
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:23 pm

I went to Portland to an American Idol concert.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 am

That's awesome! We had a heat wave here so I was usually stuck in the house and made a few trips to my grandma's eh...oh well.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 am

Yeah. I was pretty excited to go there, and now its all done!
Today's my cats birthday.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm

My summer's been kinda boring, but I did go to Cedar Point, so I won't complain. (:

www.cedarpoint.com

^^ Heck yeah. <3
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:00 pm

We went to Erie this summer.

First off on our way there we stopped at some outlets. There was a bookstore there and they had a bunch of books on sale at low prices. So I got some books that were sort of childish but they were really cheap. I got... 2 Hamtaro coloring books, A Hamtaro story book, a Winx Club coloring book, a graphic novel called Queen Bee, A "How to draw Neopets" book, a Neopets puzzle book, A Disney fairies storybook, and my parents got some books too. My Mom got this children's book about geese.

Then we went to the motel and had Bob Evans for dinner.

The next day we went to Krispy Kream donuts for breakfast. (here's a tip the donuts there look small but do not eat two of them. You will be overstuffed in a bad way.)

We went to the mall which was nice. It was a nice mall but I didn't find much. I think all I got on that trip was a Hollister T-shirt.

Afterwards we went to this park like a natural park. They had beaches, trees, lighthouses, and a monument. I took some pictures.

After that we went to a mini golf place and tooked at this nearby tower. Then we headed back and went to a Mexican place for dinner. It was kind of late but we decided to go to this Barnes and Nobel. It was so nice! Seriously more Barnes and Nobels should be like this. It had two floors and it looked like it had a bunch of stuff. I found this really neat pack of metellic colored pencils by Faber Castell (its a pencil company). Then we went home.

We went back to Bob Evans for breakfast then went back to the mall agian I didn't find much except for some Sonic and Shadow plushies and some earbuds I bought at F.Y.E. Oh yeah My Mom found me a pair of sneakers. They had an A.C. moore in the mall (a art/craft supply store) and it was nice but I didn't find anything I needed. I also wanted to buy a shirt from the Abercrombie and Fitch there (my aunt got me a gift card) but the lowest price for a shirt I saw was over $18!

After that we went to a nearby shopping center. My mom and I went to this shoe store while my Dad went to this place called the Gander outlet we met him there and my Mom and I went to Micheals. She got me this pen that writes in multiple colors for $1. After that we went back home.

On the way back we stopped at the outlets again and then my Dad had to stop somewhere to pick up something. Then we went home.

There were some dissapointments like the store ones I mentioned above and how my Dad was being a back seat driver (although technically he was in the front seat but you know what I'm talking about.) and the argued about that but overall it was good.

I also helped out at bible school which I might tell you guys about later.

Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Sounds like you had a good trip. Very Happy I did pretty much nothing this summer. xD SO excited for September 13th/14th, though!
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:52 pm

What's happening then?
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:01 pm

School pictures. xD
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:00 pm

I already got mine done. i had to get it done at a professional photo place because it's the senior picture. I had to buy a dress, wear makeup, and get my hair done. Well I guess I didn't HAVE to but that's what I did.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 am

I'm just excited so I can go see all my people. Very Happy I'm mostly nervous, right now- for September 9th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your summer?   How was your summer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: