Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Empty
PostSubject: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 am

Anyone remember the good old days? A lot of people today complain about the shows on these channels. What do you think? What shows did you like to watch in your day?

I think the channels were better back in my day. I miss toon disney that was cool back in the day. I used to really love disney channel and watch almost everything on it. I watched American Dragon Jake Long, Kim Possible, Lizzie Mcguire (sp?), Phil of The Future, and a lot of that stuff. i don't even watch the channel anymore because the shows look so eh...(no offence to anyone that likes them.) Oh yeah I also liked the original Suite Life of Zack and Cody and The Emporer's New School.

Cartoon network used to have some better stuff a lot of the shows on there like Regular show, MAD, and Adventure time are really crude. What I mean is they have a lot of adult/teenage humor and these shows are aimed at kids. I used to really love Hamtaro and after that went off I kind of stopped watching cartoon network.

Nickelodeon is ok I guess. I might watch Icarly or Spongebob sometimes. I'm excited that they are going to get winx club! Although I don't like the specials they are showing it will be better when they actually start the series. Anyway I used to like Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, and other shows. I also still like watching Nick at Night shows like George Lopez also in the morning before school last year I would watch Full house.

So what are your guys opinions?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:52 am

Yep either we just outgrew the shows or they got crappier...

I agree with your point about the actors always singing/dancing but some of them were actually pretty good like Hillary Duff, The Cheetah Girls, Aly and AJ, and the people from High School Musical.

I actually liked the first two High School Musical movies. I only saw a little bit of the third one so I'm not sure what to think of it.

Also I don't know if anyone noticed but that new Monte Carlo movie has almost the same plot as the Lizzie Mcguire movie.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm

I loved Disney Channel! I liked Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Kim Possible, The Emperor's New School and a couple other things I forgot, but those were my favorite three. Now they have stuff that isn't nearly as cool as the stuff I watched.

Cartoon Network, I liked Scooby-Doo (^.^) Pokemon, Hamatro, Dexter's Lab, and for a while I liked Camp Lazlo. I absolutely HATE Chowder. I'm pretty sure its still on.

Nickelodeon was pretty cool. ;3 I liked Spongebob (didn't everyone?), Zoey 101, and Rugrats. Very Happy Although the best show ever was and will forever be Invader Zim. Gir pwns.

But I think Disney Channel was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:04 am

Yep I loved Disney channel too and I forgot about Brandy and Mr.Whiskers I used to love that too.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 pm

I miss Rugrats.
They need to bring that show back, legit.
Hey Arnold was pretty rad too.
& Pokemon. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else   The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The old Disney channel/nickelodeon/cartoon network/whatever else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: Entertainment-
Jump to: