Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plushie pals is gone.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

Plushie pals is gone. Empty
PostSubject: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm

I know that this should proboly go under the other websites forum but this is super important and I wanted to make sure everyone saw it.

I'm sorry to inform you that the plushie pals forum is not more if you try to go it will lead to a beckett site error. I discovered this when I was messing around on Chicken smoothie and clicked on this thread that had a link to an internet archive I clocked the link then wondered what it would happed if I put PP in the search. So I did and some stuff came up. Then I tried to go to the actual site but it was gone. Crying or Very sad

If you still want to view stuff from PP you can try the archive website http://waybackmachine.org/

Or you can go to google and search "plushie pals forum" along with someones user name when you get a link click on the cached.

I'm very sorry to give you this news this is just terrible. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by catlvr2 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:32 am

Oh my freakin gosh.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 am

I know it's so terrible... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 am

That was the place that brought us together. It's so sad to think that it's gone.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 am

Do we have like, any screenshots of the place at all?
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:54 am

I did on my old computer, but it crashed.. So I don't anymore... :/
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:17 am

D: No more memory.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 am

I've been looking around but I can't find any leads. Sorry guys if I find something good I'll see about posting it. The regular beckett website still has it's sport forums should I ask about it in there or something?
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:18 pm

My heart is breaking.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 pm

Plushie pals is gone. Iaza15756215353700
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Ever since we left Plushie Pals, everything like, died.
Barely anyone posts on here anymore. We don't feel as close. Fml.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I joined here in 4th grade.
That was the best year of my life.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:32 pm

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:
Ever since we left Plushie Pals, everything like, died.
Barely anyone posts on here anymore. We don't feel as close. Fml.

From what I know Puma is having trouble logging in here so maybe Bubble is having trouble too...I also sent a trade to Dew Drop on CS recently and she asked me for the link here so maybe she will come back. This is also a busy time of year for school and such.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:35 am

I don't think it was your fault. DKale enever went on anyway. Plushie Pals nor the new magazine they made exists anymore.
Honestly, I don't think there was anything we could of done to stop it.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:07 pm

I agree with Whiskers and also I know this sounds a little conceded(sp) but now I'm really glad I made this site otherwise we might have all separated never to speak to each other again. Unless we moved to a new website.

Whiskers could be right Has anyone seen the Fun online games magazine on sale recently?
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Yea i saw that a couple days ago (i'm slow haha)
but ya that sucks.
thanks catty for making this it seriously helped so much!
i'm gonna try to be on here more Smile
and no i think they stopped making it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Wow... its wierd clicking on that link and seeing everything that we used to have. That was literallly what i soeant all my day on, and i actually enjoyed. Im really upset its gone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 am

Yesterday I was on my iPod touch on youtube. I was looking up random things and typed in 'whiskers12cat' cuz i was bored and I found a video Bubble made for me when I was gonna leave Plushie Pals. :3 It seriously made my day.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:51 pm

I was very upset.... your welcome(:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plushie pals is gone.   Plushie pals is gone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plushie pals is gone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: