HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pengawhat has Arrived!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

Oh my gosh Whiskers I'm very very sorry to hear about this. Please I beg of you try to find some kind of help. I have gone to get help before and it really does help. You are a wonderful person and you do not need to do this to yourself. I know in some magazines somewhwere around the house I have some sources that can help you and your friend. Also I just want to let you know from personal experience that being too skinny isn't fun or cool or pretty. People have told me that people in my family have cried because I was so skinny. Please do not do this to yourself or your family please try to get some professional help and like I siad I will be providing you with some sources later. I wish you a full recovery and I'll be praying for you. Sad

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Here's some sources I found on this...

toll free referral helpline 800-931-2237 weekdays

NationalEatingDisorders.org for info about treatment in your area

nineline toll free 800-999-9999 you can call about anything that's upsetting or scaring you

National youth crisis hotline 1-800-448-4663

Eating disorder recovery online http://www.edrecovery.com

Anorexia Nervosa and related eating disorders inc. http://www.anred.com

As you can see there are many organizations that can help. Yes I know it seems like you are in too deep in this and will never get out but you can. There are many many people that have recovered from this and you can too. You can live a happy full life and get better. I'll also look for some sources to help with the cutting. Also I don't know if you know this but you can die from both of those things you are doing. We here all love you and don't want you to hurt yourself in these ways.

whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

I know I can die from doing this... my parents don't know about me doing either of these things. The only time I eat is when one of my friends that know (Alix, Fawn and Caity) practically force me.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Well seriously though you should try to find some professional help. If you do you can be happy and healthy agian physically and emotionally.

BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Just please find a way to stop doing that... i personally know someone who has done that, and they are now gone. I dont wanna have to lose someone again.

I dont remember being absent minded.

A rose by any other name would be "deadly thornbearing assault vegetation".

If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it #2?

In dog years, im dead.

I used to think i was indecisive, but now im not so sure...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:27 pm

The cutting thing isn't too bad... I have a really low pain tolerance so I don't go incredibly deep. The scars eventually fade away.

And Bubble, if I may ask; who died? Also what was the cause?
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:36 pm

It was a girl that played soccer and the year this happened was the first year we werent on the same team. I honestly cannot remember her naem. I think it was Like Hope or smething. She was overwight and when she started doing what you were doing and she got really sick and she was hospitalized but she died within a few months. It was back in like the fourth grade i think.

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

I see. Poor Hope. :/
I'm just trying to get through this.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 8:05 pm

I know you can!!

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:58 am

yeah... this is what my friend said to me...
"Oh, good. (that you don't think I've been mean.) I like staying up too(:
And I know, that little voice telling you not to eat, is a monster. But you have to ignore it. It's hard, but you can do it. You are beautiful and your weight does not define who you are. And food is not the enemy. The little voice that tells you not to eat is the enemy. If you just eat like half an apple to start with, it's better than nothing. Or eat like a normal lunch, and then work out. So then you wont feel bad about yourself. I'm not saying you should always do that, but just to get your body used to eating again.
You. Are. Beautiful.
Food = good.
And Ignore the voice that tells you not to eat.
Thats what I'm trying to say. Haha."

i keep rereading this over and over...

Last edited by whiskers12cat on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Yeah. I love her- the friend way. We've gotten a lot closer once I told her about my eating disorder- since she has one too.
And I'm trying. But it's seriously hard.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Keep her around. I dont know what i would haev done without my best friend this past year. Life has been rough

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 pm

This might not be what you want to hear but you might have to get a professional to help you through this.

whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Caity isn't my best friend but honestly my best friend, Alix, doesn't understand eating disorders. Caity does. And she helps out a bunch with my anorexia.
And yeah... Caity thinks I need to tell someone too...
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Well feel free to use the links and info I got for you. Maybe they will help.

whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am

I'm going to a counselor now... people found out. March 8th. Nothing is the same anymore...
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:21 am

I can safely say I'm getting better...
and why the hell was I venting about my problems on Penga's return topic?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:46 pm

That is wonderful whiskers I'm glad to hear it. Smile

whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:51 am

Yep. Haha. I'm just trying to help my friend catch up with me in the recovering process... I won't let myself fully recover until I know she's getting better, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pengawhat has Arrived!   Pengawhat has Arrived! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pengawhat has Arrived!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: