Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brennan888

New here Empty
PostSubject: New here   New here Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey i'm Brennan I too joined at the request of Pengawhat too.

I understand there has been alot of bad history involved with him. Well I have only know him for a short time, but in that time I have known him to very nice and wouldn't discribe him has immature. Anyway I may not stick around here long. From what I saw browsing the forum it didn't really appeal to me, but as they "don't judge a book by its cover" Razz So I figured I should atleast take the time to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Hello and welcome. Yes some of us here had a past with pengawhat but that was years ago and hopefully everyone has matured since then. Yes this forum may not be the best ever but please feel free to make suggestions to make the forum better. Smile

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks, the forum seem pretty nice, other than it needs more users, what I meant however is the topics don't really relate to me. I did used to play webkinz, but I gave it up a year or two ago. Like I said though, I will stick arund for a little while, and who knows maybe the site will grow on me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:10 pm

Welcome to the forums, Brennan! I recognize you from some forum, I just can't put my flipper on it... lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Actually we are looking for more catagories and forums at the moment so feel free to suggest a new topic/catagory on the appropriate thread! Smile

There's also general chat that everyone can use.

Pengawhat

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah, this is a cool forum. Nice job with it, catlvr! I'm so glad to se you again. It has been what, two years? Smile
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 pm

welcome! Im bubble hehe

I dont remember being absent minded.

A rose by any other name would be "deadly thornbearing assault vegetation".

If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it #2?

In dog years, im dead.

I used to think i was indecisive, but now im not so sure...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm Whiskers. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Yeah? What does that have to do with anything?
Lol, just kidding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:29 pm

...since SOMEONE seems to have a problem with me saying what I said, I'll just say more about me. First impressions and now.

I'm Whiskers. And since I'm too lazy to type more about me, here is some reviews about me from another forum!
-Maybe a little weird, and that you acted a LOT older than you really are(I think I found out on your fursona's page. Dunno. Isn't it under 18 tho?)
-I thought yo over-reacted a bit to frequently, and enjoyed to rant. Now I see you have good reasons, and you are nice, and friendly.
-Honestly, I thought you were a bit rude and emotional at first. I realize I'm wrong, and now you're an awesome friend.
-You came accross as a nice, quiet person. And not much has changed since I really don't know you too well.
- Somewhat shy at first, when someone broke the ice and finally talked to you, you were surprisingly emotional and forceful. I felt sort of uneasy around you, almost afraid you would explode into a rant if I said something that previously seemed innocent and cheerful, such as hello. My first impression was mistaken though. You may have bad days at times, but you don't rant about them. You are always there for someone, whether to give helpful advice, or lend a shoulder to cry on. Your friendly, intelligent, helpful, and kind, in some ways, the person I want to become.
-You came accross quiet, shy, and very enclosed about your life. I really never knew you. I got to know you a bit more over these past few days and realized you aren't any of those. You are definatley open, in a good way. Never too harsh or brash, you aren't afraid to speak your mind, which is definatley a huge positave.
-At first, I saw you as one of the higher members of AS. Like one of the ones who were "famous" in a way. I thought you woudn't wanna talk to me because I was "lower" or something xD Of course now I realize you're an incredibly nice person and I hope to be better friends with ya soon ^^
-At first I thought you were quiet, shy, and almost timid. Obviously I was waaaaaaaay wrong since you are not even close to being shy or anything xD
-I don't know you overly well, but I always get the impression your obsessed with cats.

That was longer that it was intended. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here   New here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: