Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello! It's Pigloo!

Go down 
+2
whiskers12cat
Pigloo100
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pigloo100

Pigloo100

Hello! It's Pigloo! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 pm

Hello! Im pigloo100, And I've been told that this is a forum about Club penguin Yes?
If not, Ah well.
Anyway, I enjoy Roleplaying, Like Call of duty, And I take great interest in all things.

Last edited by Pigloo100 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:20 pm

No. This is not a forum of Club Penguin.
Who did you hear about this site from?
Anyways, I'm Whiskers, one of the mods here.
Back to top Go down
Sheesh4

Sheesh4

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Welcome, Pigloo100! I see that you have joined the forums. Now at least there is one person here that I am familiar with and know.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 pm

May I ask how you know each other?
Back to top Go down
Sheesh4

Sheesh4

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:49 pm

whiskers12cat wrote:
May I ask how you know each other?
Of course! We know each other from The Club Penguin Cheats Forums. Both of us were referred to the forums by Pengawhat of the Plushie Pals forum. You can view the thread HERE

Last edited by Sheesh4 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:50 pm

who what?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Oh boy...I really hope that you don't get a wrong vibe about me...At that time pengawhat was doing some many mean things on the plushie pals forum and all of the users were getting mad at him...not just me. Let's hope he turns over a new leaf. I'm a bit offended by what he said. Although I admit that the things I did back then were immature and very rude and I apoligize for that.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I could say many bad things about him.
We all could.
But maybe he's changed.
Dude the little devil's 11 now. wired.
And don''t get the wrong vibe about Catty! D:
Some people need to keep their mouthes shut. Like me.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 pm

O God not him again... can we grab the pitch forks???

oooh and welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
Sheesh4

Sheesh4

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Guys, I did not know him back when you did (I met him this year on the forums) but as far as I am concerned, he is one of the nicest people I know. He is kind, a wonderful writer, nice, has a great vocabulary, isn't afraid to stand up for himself, others, or what is right, is generous, friendly, a chatter monkey, and is very active and cheerful. He will be a great addition to your forums, and I would say that he has definitely changed his ways and will be here to stay.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:05 pm

A lot of this happened a year or two ago so we were all a little immature back then I suppose. If you truely don't believe me I happen to have some screenshots but hopefully we won't be needing him. Let's just hope that everyone matured and we can all get along. I'm glad he's nice to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pigloo100

Pigloo100

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 am

I didn't come here to make enemies, I came here to make friends.
Anyway, Yes I was reffered by Pengawhat, And He's a pretty nice guy.
Anyway, I Don't really want to look at what happened between you too, But both sides have something to say.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Yeah, Sheesh basically said it herself. Anyway, welome Pigloo! Everyone is nice here, you will make alot of friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Pengawhat wrote:
Yeah, Sheesh basically said it herself. Anyway, welome Pigloo! Everyone is nice here, you will make alot of friends. Smile

Hey pengawhat is the account pengazooba yours? If so it should probobly be deleted cause you aren't allowed to have multiple account without permission. (Not trying to pick on you it's just the rules.)
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 pm

I think some one wanted to gwt on my nerves so they created that. account. I have no idea who that belongs to, truthly. :/
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Are you sure? I mean that account sounds a lot like you and they even said that they used to be on PP. If it's yours just be honest all I want to do is delete it if it's yours.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:06 pm

No, seriously. This website was blocked from my computer earlier in the year, but my dad wiped the harddrive and forgot to do restrictions, so yay I am back!
If you do not beliee me, I have no proof to show you, but I am speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Sry peng im not good at forgiving...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

I don't forgive easily.
Over the computer, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:29 pm

Sigh, fine. I guess I'll just ignore. You. If you can't accept that I have been away from you guys for two years the I guess there is no point in posting here. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! It's Pigloo!   Hello! It's Pigloo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! It's Pigloo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: